My standard hourly rate for services is $175-$225 per hour.
General guidelines for the assessment process:
• All cases begin with an Intake Interview (60-90 minutes); Initial fee is $200.
• At the Intake Interview, we will discuss the scope of the assessment, how many hours the process is estimated to take, and the estimated total fee for services.
• Services include data collection, review of records, communication with school staff and family (by phone, email, or meeting), individual testing, interpretation of testing, and report writing.
• Assessments typically range from $2,500 to $5,000.
• 50% of the total assessment fee will be paid before the assessment begins, and the remaining balance will be paid before results are shared.
• Fees may apply for additional services, such as travel to/from alternative testing site (away from Orinda), trans-disciplinary assessments, consultations with school staff, developing Positive Behavior Plans, helping with IEPs, and ongoing therapy/coaching.
• Payments are accepted in the form of cash or check. Major credit cards are also accepted for a small processing fee.
*NOTE: Each case will be evaluated on an individual basis, so it is best to contact me to discuss the details of your specific needs.